- Terms of Service
- Content Guidelines
DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
In conjunction with your use of the RugWatch platform, we may gather, transmit, and retain information about you, including any data you send through the platform. This information is used to provide the functionality of the platform, fulfill your requests, enhance security, conduct research and analysis, personalize your experience, track usage, provide feedback to projects listed on the platform, display relevant advertising, market the platform, provide customer support, and communicate with you. Even if we do not retain this information, it will still be transmitted to our servers for processing.
- Account Information: Upon connecting your wallet to our platform and registering for a RugWatch account, we save information tied to your wallet that is publicly available on the blockchain, including your wallet staking address, adahandle, and NFT asset data chosen as a user profile pic. We also save other details that you choose to include, like your bio, user badges, website, Twitter link, Medium link, Instagram link, Github link. As part of your account profile, we reserve the right to publicly display your wallet stake address, adahandle, and any image or other information you include when creating an account. You can later change some of the information you enter for your account through yourprofile page.
- Public Content: Any content you submit or transmit to the platform, such as ratings, reviews, project details, and watchlists, will be publicly viewable by other users. Additionally, certain actions you take on the platform, such as voting on other users' content, liking certain contributions, following other users, or adding projects to your watchlist, will also be visible to the public. Your account profile, including information such as your stake address, adahandle, bio, social links, last active date, profile picture, and watchlists, will also be publicly accessible.
- Communications: You consent to receiving messages from RugWatch when you create an account or use specific features. In addition, we might track what you do after receiving messages from us via the Service.
- Owned NFTs: If you submit reviews for projects whose NFT you own, we may publicly display your ownership of those NFT in connection with those reviews. We might publicly disclose the fact that you own a "SpaceBuds" NFT, for instance, if you buy one and then write a review about your experience with the project.
- Activity: We keep track of the date and time of your visits when you use our service. We may store your IP address to permanently restrict account access to our Service if it is determined that your account is in violation of our terms of service or content guidelines.
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
- Content Partners:Some of the public content accessible through the Service, such as images, reviews, and other information listed under "Public Content" in section above, may be made available for use and displayed by third party partners .
- Investigations and Legal Disclosures:If we deem that an investigation or disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with legal or law enforcement processes, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement request; (b) prevent, investigate, or identify potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, or other interests, we may investigate and disclose information from or about you. If you report or otherwise complain to us about content via the Service, we may discuss the specifics of your complaint with the content's creator so that they have a chance to respond.
- Links:The Service may contain links to websites under the control of third parties, such as a company's URL. We do not provide them with your personal information, except as provided here, and we are not liable for their privacy practices.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Although the Service is designed to be used pseudonymously, if you include personal information in the content you make public, other users might be able to recognize you or connect you to your account. Stay safe. We recommend using pseudonymous adahandles to lessen the possibility of being doxxed or personally identified.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION AND DATA RETENTION
The Service is not intended for audiences under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact ushere. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.